Friday, December 18, 2009

X Od K Wc Psehahpb I Need A Doctors Help...?

I need a doctors help...? - x od k wc psehahpb

I am a nursing student and first tym .... with a case study I need to search for a PT with diabetes - nephropathy, NIDDM, NDP and the medical reasons behind the efforts of the doctors orders

I need to know the reason of compliance with doctor's prescriptions for Coz, I do not know .... hope u could help me ....

IVF D5W 1L x KVD
D50-50
Statistics RBS Na, K, urea, creatinine
12 leads
The lateral chest X-ray PA

Salaries:
CBG monitoring every 6 hours before dinner and at midnight
BURINEX
Monitor urine output and input every 4 hours
O2 inhalation of 2-3 l / min through the North Carolina
Catheter now, then each quarter MILLION
RRS after 1 hours
IVF D5W1L
Catapres + 150 mg tablet twice daily

Forgram 1 g IV q 12 h ANST
Zithromax 500 mg 1 Tab, OD
IVF D5NSS1L 15gtts/min x
increased incidence of IVF to 20 GTTs min
Buscopan 1 A, IV

------------
E-mail when someone better ... Heres my email add ....
jerometorres07@yahoo.com
thx in advance ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment