Monday, December 14, 2009

Site Comme Pusooy Accuracy Of Internet Translation Sites?

Accuracy of internet translation sites? - site comme pusooy

Ok heres a test for whether these sites really work. Does the following make sense? Please answer just yes or no.
Can I do not recall saying anything, whether it is true or dream deep in the ground that I have for the criers, the terrible silence stops me now from the war with me, I can feel in the wake to see, it is not much left of me nothing is real but pain now Hold my breath as I am a Death Oh Please God, I'm in her uterus, too, want to raise support in real life that I need pumps to feel, but the pitch in anticipation of state for the time or the respect that I fed you tube defect stick that in me as a new time of war, said auxiliary cutting m 'duty to encourage this life to think of my breath in time when I want God a Death Oh Please wake me now that Misa In The World Is Just uNo god help me, breathing added Oh My God, what I want for death Oh Darkness arrest me please help me, I see the horror that I absolutely do not I can live with CAN hit me Trapped in the body of my cell my thunder land is taken my sight taken my speech prize Mo. I hear my arms, legs, took months for companies to leave my soul m'avec life in hell

0 comments:

Post a Comment