Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Small Pole Barn Plans How Much Would A House Like This Cost In Iowa Next Summer?

How much would a house like this cost in Iowa next summer? - small pole barn plans

My brother and me so much to do with the university this spring, work stations, where both earned $ 15 per hour. I have a car payment of $ 300 for another 2 years and you need a car in a year, a similar payment.

We have a small house here in Iowa, 50,613 area which is a big job, like a garage or a large independent or a studio, perhaps from a pole barn. None of us are planning to start a family when a house, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a small kitchen, just a bachelor, is very good. We want to close the city, but rural areas do not be too worried about the neighbors, because we grew up in the country and are accustomed to seeing in a position to shoot and work on our cars to leave without having to worry about flying an instrument setting for each child, if we are going on in the city. Darn child stealing tools.

Frankly, I think it would be both live in a mobile home if the price was right, and if we have a free build incredibly cheap, a simple shop. We have welding equipment, compressor thingsThat do not fit into the garage of a small house in the center of the city. Our parents are in the region sell a condo type in the city, and my brother and I can not afford the big house or property if the major studios and the rural setting is what you really need.

I thought that perhaps in an apartment in the city and hire someone unused barn outside of town, my brother in the reconstruction of a muscle car, and I'll build a buggy.

Well, if it is a bunch of information ... Advice and ideas about what they can have a small house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment