Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hemp Babies Has Anyone Tried One-size Bamboo Or Hemp Cloth Diapers For Your Baby And What Do You Think?

Has anyone tried one-size bamboo or hemp cloth diapers for your baby and what do you think? - hemp babies

I have some good things about the inclusion and anti-microbial nature of these types of layers, but do not know who actually tried to book. Because my baby more than 20 pounds, I'd buy one size (8-35 kg-ish) that I have for these children. I conduct research discovered that what the mother simply the cheapest, but that means you're not so good? What do you know (hemp or bamboo)? What brand are you using? What you liked or is displeased with them? What brand would you recommend? Would the same types of planes? I think only of the purchase of shirts, hemp or bamboo, and with my existing cloth diapers? Can give Thanks for any help!

1 comments:

Alberta Mama said...

I use a Totsbots Bamboozle diapers in my size, age of 9 months for the evenings. During the days, layers of hemp pocket inserts. Both substances are wonderfully absorbent! I only use layers of bamboo in the night, because I think they are very large, even put a blanket over them. And it should not be tumble dried after each wash. I know they take a little bit. You may use no more than 2 children ... I've never tried layering but Motherease frequently changing cloth diapers chat rooms, and most people have to say good things about them.

Post a Comment