Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ease Back Pain Would A Full Length Bra With A Strapless Feature Ease Chronic Pain On My Shoulders And Back?

Would a full length bra with a strapless feature ease chronic pain on my shoulders and back? - ease back pain

I mean figure with large breasts, which in my upper back and shoulder pain keep a constant that can be corrected, no matter what I wear normal bra. I tried all sizes and types, but had no luck. I saw full length strapless bras, suspenders as an option, but have been reluctant to buy their price. May to relieve severe chronic pain, but still support? Has anyone had luck with them? And if not can you recommend an alternative?

4 comments:

Stephani... said...

Yes, it would be useful, but you need to document problems with dr. You should be able to get insurance costs for medical care when your doctor about the problem several times said.

Rachel P said...

Ouch! Been there, done that.

The painful shoulder grooves are caused by your braces to support the weight of the breasts. Most of the weight of the breast should be supported and sustained by the band of the bra. Could it be that the size of your group AB (partly) is too large. Also looking for a bra that has wide shoulder straps. They are not very sexy, I know, but have to be more comfortable than the thin straps, most bras.

I too am a "gifted gal" and did not have much luck with a strapless bra. You do not have the support they need, and not likely to help, chronic pain. I wear a bra before, and often painful, because the wrong size.

The website below is listed, a wealth of information on dealing with large breasts work around (including the health problems) are caused by the size of the breast.

Good luck!

Terri said...

No, it has been attempted. You have to help straps to support it.

If you are overweight can contribute to development, but if you are a healthy weight, your only option is breast reduction covered by insurance.

I went through it and do not regret it at all.

cali2301 said...

I suggest you wear a bra has wider support. This will help assist with. You should also get bra one with four hooks in the back, but also more support. I do not know how big you are, but it helps.

Post a Comment