Friday, February 19, 2010

No Circulation To Fingers White Pinkie My Fingertips Go White And Numb On A Regular Basis, What Is It?

My fingertips go white and numb on a regular basis, what is it? - no circulation to fingers white pinkie

My fingers go to sleep without warning. You start to tingle and then burn, is painful. They are insensitive to the phalanges. Are the tips of fingers and nails white. Follow this road for a good 15 minutes at least. Sometimes it's just my thumb, pointer, middle and ring fingers, but I lived with my little finger as well. The feeling is very painful and sometimes feels like rubber bands are large, cut around my cycle. No idea what that is? I think, about 1 1 / 2 years.

1 comments:

Ting Tong K said...

This often happens to people who are between hot and cold spots ... as if you return from a walk in the cold.

slightly heated in water at room temperature is a good way to speed up the healing - find hot water at room temperature for you to get someone to check on. or use a thermometer.

Post a Comment