Friday, February 12, 2010

Is Ap Biology Hard Is AP Biology Really Hard??

Is AP Biology really hard?? - is ap biology hard

I think that taking AP Biology for year older than me. Do you have a lot of lab reports on the AP biology and received a variety of daily tasks? I took AP U.S. History and AP English for the moment, I am sure that the biology is not as difficult as AP, you have two types of AP, but that's just my opinion.
AP is increasingly difficult to regulate the biology or physics is harder?

Thank you.

3 comments:

V N said...

You should really take AP bio. In the current in the class now, and not surprisingly difficult. If we are to make a number of laboratories, but are not as stressful as you think. If you have a general training in biology, then it should be defined. In addition to interfere with AP English and AP U.S., so the reading does not invite you all:) It may depend on your Treacher on what kind of support you get HW, HW, but has received almost daily.
ps yes bio physical AP is more difficult to regulate, but not be as hard as we or AP English I think.

deathgod... said...

At my school AP Biology is the hardest course, the reason for the anatomy and physiology, I think that physics is very simple and AP, we were basically the story of one stroke out of the class, but several schools have teachers and methods. Ours has a lot of H / W and difficult tests, but nothing which should not be able to manage.

jonmcn49 said...

They are gravely mistaken, madam, if you think that is all natural science courses easier than humanities course. Physics is harder than biology. I do not know what they like AP courses are in your state, but in California, you should test to college or college courses. High School transcripts are not sufficient.
I suggest if you are seriously concerned believe in your agenda as you, that they seem to be on a lark.

Post a Comment