Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mandarin Salamanders For Sale I Live In Singapore And I Would Like To Know Where I Can Get Mandarin Salamanders And How To Take Care.?

I live in Singapore and I would like to know where i can get mandarin salamanders and how to take care.? - mandarin salamanders for sale

I know that somewhere in Singapore for the sale as a friend of mine who bought a few years ago, is to be halved. Does anybody know where I can buy? Mandarin Salamander Please always? So, what are the requirements to provide them a healthy environment for the better?

1 comments:

Guineapig lover! said...

Sorry ummmmmmm I live in the United Kingdom (England), but nearist go to your pet and ask if they know they would get one!

And sorry, I've never owned one, so I do not thin any of them

Unfortunately I'm not much help

Good luck!

Post a Comment