Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Kind Of Glue Do You Use On Pacifiers What Kind Of Glue Do I Use To Stick My Cpu Chip To A Motherboard?

What kind of glue do I use to stick my cpu chip to a motherboard? - what kind of glue do you use on pacifiers

A short circuit my motherboard and introduces a new one. I have on the CPU, fan, etc., put back into the new motherboard. What type of glue should I use? My roommate is the marker, and said I needed queue) (prior to departure for the holidays. I want to the queue before you can buy, and is currently out of reach of cell phones, we can not require that you specify. Epoxy adhesive was thinking, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

4 comments:

Pete said...

No Line. Uh uh. Press No.Your processor is part of the MB,


The fan is fixed on the top of the CPU with thermal compound. Part of the process of heat transfer.

Here, take a look:


http://www.xpcgear.com/thermalcomou.html

elcamino... said...

No line at all wow. The motherboard has an influence on them. should not draw a small market on the corner of the CPU and the CPU socket on the lever until just before running the CPU on a socket. Then push the processor to not force or bend the pin care is bad. Then flip the lever down and the CPU is available. to the sink you need a paste made of heat transfer silicone. Save Go to Best Buy or computer that they can help. YOU DON "T CPU GLUE though.

ineedaca... said...

I think ambient thermal paste, since the processor is held in position with the foot-drag by using a crowbar ... Thermal compound is a paste, which passes into the processor, which is the heat, and the radator ... You can get them in a computer store or Radio Shack ... receives a call from Arctic Silver, not much more needs

Yoo Can Doo Eet!! said...

I think he pulled your chain. If a team, nothing sticks. Everything was screwed into bad or

Post a Comment